Pure Beeswax Votive Candles
Pure Beeswax Votive Candles
Our 100% pure beeswax votives, like other traditional votives, are made to become molten and fill their container. To achieve the best results, burn inside a holder which fits the candle snugly (we recommend these). Using the proper holder, you can expect our votives to burn for at least 15 hours, making them a great bang for your buck.
- Burn time: ~15 hours (in a fitted holder)
- 100% pure, lightly filtered beeswax
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- Non-toxic, lead-free & hypoallergenic
Dimensions & Care
- 1.75in (dia.) x 2.00in (ht.)
- All votives should be burned in a heat resistant container just wide enough to fit the votive and no larger. Votives are designed to develop a molten pool which fills the container. Using too wide a container will allow the wax to spread out and go unburned, radically shortening the overall burn time.
- To remove any remaining wax, it is best to heat the holder in an oven at roughly 160 degrees for a few minutes and then wipe clean with a paper towel. You can also try warming the wax with a hairdryer and wiping clean.
- When a votive is towards the end of its life (1/2” left) let it burn till it goes out. This too will lengthen the overall burn time.
I love these candles. They burn cleanly. I can breathe around them when they are lit with no eye irritation or breathing issues. So nice to enjoy the
lit flame and beauty of these candles.
I think the thing I like best is these candles have no scent (at least none that I notice). Some people visiting my house do not like fragranced candles. They seem to burn slower too…partly because I bought Bluecorn Beeswax votive holders also which I learned “fit” a votive candle well for better burn time.
I am very pleased with the beeswax candles! I love the look and smell, and value such a nice, natural product. Thank you.
Bluecorn Beeswax candles are my go to candles. Love them.
I discovered that when my candles are burning on a cool surface or my house is cool, they don’t fully melt evenly. So I’ve relocated them to better spots. Occasionally, if the wax still doesn’t melt all the way down then I’ll remove the metal wick holder, warm up the wax in the microwave and then insert a new candle. I’ve done this with my tea and votive candles and it’s been successful not wasting any wax.
We burn candles every night & use mostly soy. I have tried other beeswax candles & have been disappointed, but decided to give Bluecorn a try. They are simply great. The light honey fragrance is so appealing & the candles burn cleanly & completely. The burn time is very good & the soft yellow glow of the candles creates a lovely ambiance. This will definitely not be my last order!! Thanks for a great product.