Pure Beeswax Votives
Our 100% pure beeswax votives, like other traditional votives, are made to become molten and fill the glass or holder they are contained in. To achieve the best results, burn inside a holder which fits the candle snugly. Using the proper holder you expect our votives to burn for at least 15 hours, making them a great bang for your buck.
- Burn time: ~15 hours
- 100% pure, lightly filtered beeswax
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- Non-toxic, lead free & hypoallergenic
- 1.75in (dia.) x 2.00in (ht.)
- All votives should be burned in a heat resistant container just wide enough to fit the votive and no larger. Votives are designed to develop a molten pool which fills the container. Using too wide a container will allow the wax to spread out and go unburned, radically shortening the overall burn time.
- To remove any remaining wax, it is best to heat the holder in an oven at roughly 160 degrees for a few minutes and then wipe clean with a rag. You can also try freezing the holder to make the wax brittle and easy to scrape clean.
- When a votive is towards the end of its life (1/2” left) let it burn till it goes out. This too will lengthen the overall burn time.
- Using the proper holder you expect our votives to burn for up to 15 hours.