Citronella-Lavender - 3-Wick 100% Recycled Spanish Glass Candle
The glass is made in Spain of 100% post-consumer recycled material. It is filled with a blend of raw beeswax and soy wax scented with citronella and lavender essential oils. And just in case you missed it --- there are three wicks! This will ensure a large burn pool for maximum citronella protection outdoors, and three wicks look really cool when lit.
- Burn time: 18+ hours
- Poured into 100% post-consumer recycled Spanish glass
- 100% pure, lightly filtered beeswax blended with eco-friendly soy wax
- Non-toxic, lead-free, hypoallergenic
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- No Citronella refill available, but custom refills are available in Pure Beeswax and Aromatherapy Beeswax
Dimensions & Care
- 4.25in dia. x 2.5in ht.
- Trim the wicks to 1/4" before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the glass wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wicks below the level of the molten pool where the wicks are not burned and thus stronger.