Aromatherapy Beeswax Votives - CLEARANCE
Our aromatherapy beeswax votive candles are made with 100% Beeswax and pure essential oils. We recently transitioned this line from dyed to raw candles, so this listing includes the last of our non-toxic color Beeswax Aromatherapy Candles.
Our aromatherapy beeswax votive candles are made with 100% Beeswax and pure essential oils. Our Lightly Filtered Beeswax is sweetly aromatic on its own - with this in mind, we have chosen essential oils which blend seamlessly into this luxurious base to create inspiring scents. Our beeswax votives, like other traditional votive candles, are made to become molten and fill the glass or holder they are contained in. To achieve the best results, burn inside a holder that fits the candle snugly. Using the proper holder you expect our votives to burn for at least 15 hours, making them a great bang for your buck.
Our Pure Essential Oil Scent Blends:
Clarity - Eucalyptus, Orange & Lavender
Relaxing - Lavender
Sensuality - Palmarosa, Ylang-ylang & Patchouli
Tranquility - Cinnamon, Lemongrass & Rosemary
Uplifting - Lavender, Geranium & Tangerine
Well Being - Cedarwood, Nutmeg & Lavender
- Burn time: ~15 hours
- 100% pure, lightly filtered beeswax
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- Non-toxic, lead free & hypoallergenic
Dimensions & Care
- 1.75in (dia.) x 2.00in (ht.)
- All votives should be burned in a heat resistant container just wide enough to fit the votive and no larger. Votives are designed to develop a molten pool which fills the container. Using too wide a container will allow the wax to spread out and go unburned, radically shortening the overall burn time.
- To remove any remaining wax, it is best to heat the holder in an oven at roughly 160 degrees for a few minutes and then wipe clean with a rag. You can also try freezing the holder to make the wax brittle and easy to scrape clean.
- When a votive is towards the end of its life (1/2” left) let it burn till it goes out. This too will lengthen the overall burn time.
- Using the proper holder you expect our votives to burn for up to 15 hours.