Aromatherapy Beeswax - Recycled Heavy Glass Candle - 6oz
Our aromatherapy glassware is made with 100% raw beeswax and pure essential oils, poured into our vibrant 50% recycled glassware. Our Lightly Filtered Beeswax is sweetly aromatic on its own - with this in mind, we have chosen essential oils which blend seamlessly into this luxurious base to create inspiring scents. This candle will burn safely and beautifully for over 35 hours. When finished the glass can be used as a votive or tea light holder, or it can be refilled with a 2x3 pillar.
Essential Oil Scent Blends:
Clarity - Eucalyptus, Orange & Lavender
Relaxing - Lavender
Sensuality - Palmarosa, Ylang-ylang & Patchouli
Tranquility - Cinnamon, Lemongrass & Rosemary
Uplifting - Lavender, Geranium & Tangerine
Well Being - Cedarwood, Nutmeg & Lavender
- Burn time: 35+ hours
- Made from 50% post-consumer recycled glass.
- Pure, lightly filtered beeswax and pure essential oils
- Non-toxic, lead-free, hypoallergenic
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- 2.125” dia. (interior) x 3.75” ht.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the glass wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.