Citronella-Lavender - Heavy Recycled Glass Candle - 6oz
The glass is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material and comes in 3 colors. It is filled with a blend of beeswax, soy wax and essential oils of citronella and lavender. When finished the glass can be used as a votive or tea light holder, or it can be refilled with a 2x3 pillar.
- Burn time: 35+ hours
- Made from 50% post-consumer recycled glass.
- Raw beeswax, soy wax and pure essential oils
- Non-toxic, lead-free, hypoallergenic
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
Dimensions & Care
- 2.75in dia. x 3.0in ht.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the glass wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.