Citronella-Lavender Beeswax Lantern - Clearance
Factory Seconds may have a visible blemish like a bubble or blister, but rest assured they will burn beauituflly!
The outer shell is sculpted from 100% raw beeswax and then filled with pure essential oils of citronella and lavender in a soy wax base. The soy wax melts at a lower temperature than the beeswax, thus keeping the lantern's shell from melting. These lanterns really make your outdoor living scene come alive and definitely work to keep the mosquitoes at bay. Early in their life, these lanterns may melt slightly around the top edge, but will ultimately find their shape -- creating a unique wabi-sabi look.
- Burn time: 45+ hours
- Lantern shell: 100% Pure Beeswax
- Lantern fill: soy/beeswax blend & citronella essential oil
- Clean burning and non-toxic
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- 2.75in dia. x 4.0in ht.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.