Citronella-Lavender - Recycled Heavy Glass Candle - 16oz
The glass is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material and comes in 3 colors. It is filled with a blend of raw beeswax, soy wax and essential oils of lavender and citronella. This candle burns for over 80 hours. If you are looking for a candle you can light for long periods at a time, this is the one.
- Burn time: 80+ hours
- Made from 50% post-consumer recycled glass
- 100% pure, lightly filtered beeswax
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- Clean burning and non-toxic
- 3.125in dia. x 5.625in ht.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the glass wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.