Hand-Dipped Beeswax Taper Candles
10" Tapers are available in Raw and Ivory only.
Our tapers are classic candles dipped into pure molten beeswax at just the right temperature by a steady hand and a keen eye. They are dipped and cooled over twenty times each before a pair can be cut free from the oak rack. When finished and hung, they carry the rich scent of honey and seem to hold light in their bellies. Kept out of drafts and away from fans these tapers will burn virtually dripless for about one hour per inch of length.
*Save $ with our bulk 4-pair bundles (8 tapers).
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Paraffin-free & lead-free, non-toxic & hypoallergenic
- One hour burn per inch of length
- 8in. x .875in. (7/8")
- 10in. x .875in.
- 12in. x .875in.
- 16in. x .875in.
- To prevent dripping, keep away from open windows, fans or excessive airflow of any kind and place your hand behind flame when blowing out.
- Another trick to prevent dripping is to NOT trim the burnt wick before re-lighting! The long curled wick that you find should just be lit as is. Please note, this is different than all other candle styles that do benefit from regular wick trimming.
- To minimize smoking use a snuffer to extinguish flame.