Pure Beeswax - Recycled Heavy Glass Candle - 16oz - CLEARANCE
The glass is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material and comes in 6 colors including clear and frosted. It is filled with 100% lightly filtered raw beeswax and burns for over 80 hours. If you are looking for a candle you can light for long periods at a time, this is the one. It's fabulous for both indoor or outdoor use.
Our clearance section is populated by "factory seconds" candles that feature a physical scratch or blemish that does not impact the burn. In this case, the glassware itself may also be a factory second -- i.e. a run of cobalt glass that arrived with a violet tinge.
- Burn time: 80+ hours
- Made from 50% post-consumer recycled glass
- 100% pure, lightly filtered beeswax
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- Clean burning and non-toxic
- No refill available
- 3.125in dia. x 5.625in ht.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the glass wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.