Pure Beeswax - Travel Tin Candle
Raw beeswax is simple and sweet - and with these travel candles you can take that sweetness to go. It's amazing how a single beeswax candle can turn an otherwise dull hotel room into home. They are also great for camping or for emergency use. Did you know that a single candle will keep you from freezing while marooned in your car on a snowy highway. We know it sounds dramatic, but how psyched would you be if you actually had one in the glove compartment when you needed it?
Please note: to avoid tunneling, burn the large 6 oz. tin until the molten pool has reached the container wall (2-3 hours).
- Burn Time: 6 oz, 30 Hours; 2 oz, 12 Hours
- Clean, non-toxic burn
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
- Perfect travel candle
- Aluminum tin is recyclable
- 2 Oz = 2.0in (dia.) x 1.5in (ht.)
- 6 Oz = 2.75in (dia.) x 1.75in (ht.)
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the tin wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.